Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Young Pinay actress Alessandra de Rossi join Betty La Fea



Hottest young Pinay celebrity actress Alessandra de Rossi moves to ABS-CBN to join the cast of Betty La Fea.


After rejecting the offer of GMA-7 to be a part of the upcoming Kapuso soap "La Lola" staring teen actress Rhian Ramos and Filipino actor JC de Vera to avoid conflict with Rhian, Alessandra handler confirmed the issue of her transfer to ABS-CBN to join the cast of I Love Betty La Fea which lead by celebrity actress Bea Alonzo.

"The ABS offer is a perfect timing, I am happy of what is happening right now. I'll be forever grateful and thankful to GMA because even if I'm not an exclusive artist of the station, they supported me through the years that I'm with them," young celebrity actress said.

Kapamilya Network promised her a good opportunity, and that makes her more excited.

Kamandag, starring Filipino hunk actor Richard Gutierrez would be the last regular show of Alessandra on GMA-7.

No comments: